I cover darkweb vendor cases & marketplace takedowns.
Some popular articles:
- “A Globally Coordinated Operation Just Took Down Alphabay and Hansa” (Link)
- “TradeRoute Went Down Following a Major Security Leak” (Link)
- “Timeline: British Model Supposedly Kidnapped for Darknet Auction” (Link)
- “Sorting Through the Dread & Olympus Drama” (Link)
My writing has been cited in a few papers. Some samples:
- Michael Gilberta & Nabarun Dasgupta (2017). Silicon to syringe: Cryptomarkets and disruptive innovation in opioid supply chains - International Journal of Drug Policy
- Sarah Durrant. (2018). Understanding the Nexus between Cryptocurrencies and Transnational Crime Operations - CUNY Academic Works
- Al-Imam, Ahmed & A Abdulmajeed, Ban. (2017). The NPS Phenomenon and the Deep Web: Trends Analyses and Internet Snapshots. Global journal of health science. 9. 71. 10.5539/gjhs.v9n11p71.
- James Scott. (2017). The Surveillance State & Censorship Legislation Conundrum - Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology
Will continue to fill this section in once I have the time.
Techcrunch so kindly refereed to me as a DeepDotWeb staffer (a position I have not ever filled) and used my post on the DeepDotWeb take-down as a reference. Article.
Bitcoin.com referenced my research in a similar article but avoided the unsubstantied claim about my affiliation with DeepDotWeb. Article.