I cover darkweb vendor cases & marketplace takedowns. Nothing written here or elsewhere under this identity or others, both known and unknown to the grand jury, reflect those of any entity funding my work.
Some popular articles:
- “A Globally Coordinated Operation Just Took Down Alphabay and Hansa” (Link)
- “TradeRoute Went Down Following a Major Security Leak” (Link)
- “Timeline: British Model Supposedly Kidnapped for Darknet Auction” (Link)
- “Sorting Through the Dread & Olympus Drama” (Link)
My writing has been cited in a few papers. Some samples:
- Michael Gilberta & Nabarun Dasgupta (2017). Silicon to syringe: Cryptomarkets and disruptive innovation in opioid supply chains - International Journal of Drug Policy
- Sarah Durrant. (2018). Understanding the Nexus between Cryptocurrencies and Transnational Crime Operations - CUNY Academic Works
- Al-Imam, Ahmed & A Abdulmajeed, Ban. (2017). The NPS Phenomenon and the Deep Web: Trends Analyses and Internet Snapshots. Global journal of health science. 9. 71. 10.5539/gjhs.v9n11p71.
- James Scott. (2017). The Surveillance State & Censorship Legislation Conundrum - Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology
Will continue to fill this section in once I have the time.
Techcrunch so kindly referred to me as a DeepDotWeb staffer (a position I have not ever filled) and used my post on the DeepDotWeb take-down as a reference. Article.
Bitcoin.com referenced my research in a similar article but avoided the unsubstantied claim about my affiliation with DeepDotWeb. Article.